Frédéric Claudel reveals his gourmet recipe
for 6 people
- Pitted cherries: 1kg
- Sifted flour: 200 gr
- Caster sugar : 80 gr
- Melted butter: 80 gr
- Fresh butter for mold: 10 gr
- Whole fresh eggs: 4 units
- Milk: 10 cl
- Vanilla extract: 2 drops
- Kirsch: 2 tablespoons
- Brown sugar: 6 gr
Method of the recipe
- Peel and pit the cherries, macerate them with kirsch
- Butter the mold and keep it cool
- Preheat the oven 180 degrees
- In a bowl, place the sifted flour (make a well).
- Add the powdered sugar, melted butter, beaten eggs and using a wooden spatula mix everything then relax as you go along with the warm milk.
- Pour the clafoutis into the mold and place all the cherries harmoniously.
- Bake at 180 degrees (grid in the center) / 35 to 40 minutes
Little tip : Plant a point with a knife to check the cooking, if it comes out without a trace, the cooking is finished
- Once cooked, sprinkle with brown sugar all over the surface and caramelize during 3 minutes