gianduja hazelnut pie
If you have already had the opportunity to bite into this Gianduja Hazelnut pie, you will be delighted to be able to make it at home.
For 6 people, you need:
For the sweet pastry:
- 80 g butter
- 160 g flour
- 70 g icing sugar
- 40 g potato starch or cornflour
- 20 g ground almonds
- 2 eggs and a pinch of salt
For the ganache and the decoration :
- 180 g full cream
- 5.5 cl milk
- 480 g Gianduja milk hazelnut chocolate
- 20 g hazelnuts
- 20 g chocolate chips
The day before, prepare the sweet pastry
- Mix the soft butter with the flour, icing sugar, starch, ground almonds and salt until you have a sandy texture.
- Gradually incorporate the eggs, then make a ball out of the pastry.
- Cover in cling film and place in the fridge for 12 hours.
on the day
- Roll out the pastry and place in a 22 cm tart tin. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (gas mark 6). Bake the tart case in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Bring the cream and milk to the boil and pour over the chopped chocolate.
- Mix together, then pour into the chilled tart case. Chill the tart until the ganache has set, after decorating with hazelnut halves and chocolate chips.
Use Gianduja sweets (easier to find than the paste) and mix them into whipping cream and milk chocolate.