Pépinettes pasta from Savoy with truffle
Our chef reveals his gourmet recipe
- Pépinettes pasta from Savoy : 80 gr
- Fresh butter: 60 gr
- White onions: 40 gr
- White wine: 30 gr
- Fine salt : 12 gr
- White pepper : 5 grams
- Vegetable broth : 1 liter
- Thai scallion : 1 sachet
- Mascarpone : 30 grams
- Vegetable milk (soy milk or almond milk) : ¼ liter
- Black Melanosporum truffle : 6 grams (shavings)
- Mature Comté 14 months of ripening : 6 grams
- Salt flower : 2 grams
- Chervil, small chard shoots : 3 grams
- FAUCHON olive oil : 2 grams
Preparation time : 35 minutes
cooking pepinettes pasta from savoy
- Chop the white onions, sweat them in butter (30 grams) without coloring, add the pepinettes pasta and pearl like a pilaf rice, season with fine salt and pepper and add the hot vegetable broth (½ liter), gradually as cooking the pepinettes pasta. (cooking 11 mins)
- Once cooked, spread the pepinettes pasta in a plate and shell it with a fork to cool it, this avoids sticking the dough between them.
- Prepare the cebette, chop the white and the green of the cebette (keep cool)
- Prepare the truffle: peel and keep the trimmings / finely chop them
- Pass the prepared truffle through the mandolin and make 5 regular shavings, keep them all cool
- Reduce to half the ½ l of vegetable broth, add the vegetable milk of your choice, 30 gr of butter, bring to the boil for 3 minutes, adjust the seasoning and use a blender to mix all to obtain a beautiful scum
mature county 14 months
- Cut county slices not too thick and cut triangles
FINISHING PEPINETTES PASTA
- Heat a little chicken broth, add the cooked pepinettes pasta, relax it (if necessary with more broth) add the chopped cebette, chopped truffle, adjust the seasoning, and off the heat the Mascarpone.
- The pepinettes pasta must be smooth.
- Place it in a deep plate, place the truffle and mature Comté shavings in the center, and the watercress hearts seasoned with olive oil.
- Emulsify the vegetable foam and place it on the pepinettes pasta.
- Finish with salt flower and ripe olive oil on the truffle shavings.