Riso pasta, squid in parsley
Frédéric Claudel reveals his gourmet recipe
- Dough riso: 200 g
- White onions: 1 piece
- Garlic: 1 clove
- Cooking olive oil: 100 g
- White wine: 15 cl
- Poultry broth: 2 L
- Salt, pepper
- Mascarpone: 15 g
- Chives: 2 bundles
- Chopped lemon zest: 2 strips
- Poultry broth: 50 cl
- Heavy cream: 10 g
- Butter: 15 g
- Lemon juice: 5 cl
- Squid: 0.250 kg
- Cooking olive oil: 15 g
- Espelette pepper: 2 g
- Shallot: 10 g
- Minced garlic: 3 g
- Flat leaf parsley: 20 g
- Riquette: 4 g
- Olive oil: 3 g
- Prepare the squid, empty it, remove the cartilage, empty the ink, clean with water and remove the skin.
- Chop the tentacles very finely. Mince the body in a triangle and keep cool.
- Prepare the parsley, chop the shallots, the clove of garlic, the flat parsley, the chives and mix everything.
- Prepare the lemon zest
- Chop very finely and reserve on a plate.
start the riso
- Use a Tefal container, add the olive oil, the chopped tentacles, sear them well, add the chopped onion, then the Riso, seasoned with salt and pepper, and pearl well
- Moisten the poultry foam gradually and halfway through cooking, add the white wine, cook for 11 minutes.
- Reduce the vegetable broth to half, add the cream and butter, mix and add the lemon juice
- 1 time cooked, add the butter, the chopped lemon, relax with the chicken broth if necessary, add the chopped chives and finish off the heat with the mascarpone
- The consistency must be creamy and smooth
Squid in parsley
- Put olive oil in the pan, "sauté" the squid quickly and add the parsley
- Place the riso, add the squid in parsley, the riquette seasoned with Fauchon olive oil and the chicken foam
- Sprinkle with Espelette pepper