Pépinettes pasta from Savoy with morels and green asparagus
The Chef reveals his spring recipe in collaboration with Constance "onpartagetout" style!
- Pépinettes pasta from Savoy : 50 gr
- Grap seed oil : 5 gr
- White onions : 10 gr
- Fresh butter : 35gr
- White wine : 30 gr
- Fine salt : 12 gr
- White pepper : 5 gr
- Vegetable broth : 70cl
- Thai scallion : 15 gr
- Isigny fresh cream : 40 gr
- Vegetable milk (soy milk or almond milk) : ¼ litre
- Green asparagus : 150 gr
- Shallot : 15 gr
- Garlic : 3gr
- Morels : 60 gr
- Wild garlic : 50gr
- Salt flower : 2 gr
- Chervil, small chard shoots : 3gr
- FAUCHON olive oil : 2 gr
Preparation time : 35 minutes
- Chop the white onions and sweat them in oil without colouring.
- Add the riso and cook like a rice pilaf, season with fine salt and pepper.
- Add the hot vegetable stock (35cl) and cook for 11 minutes.
- Once cooked, spread the riso on a plate and flake it with a fork to cool it down, this avoids that the pasta grains stick together.
- Prepare the cebette, chop the white and the green of the cebette (put it in the fridge).
- Break off the wood of the green asparagus and remove the skin.
- Blanch the asparagus in a large volume of boiling salted water, cool and dice the stalks, reserving the heads.
- Wash the morels 2 to 3 times in warm water.
- Blanch them in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, then cool.
- Reduce the 35 cl of vegetable broth to half.
- Add the vegetable milk of your choice, 30 g of butter.
- Infuse the wild garlic for 15 minutes in a blender, then strain through a sieve.
- Bring to the boil for 3 minutes, adjust the seasoning and use a blender to mix all to obtain a beautiful scum.
- Heat a little chicken broth, add the cooked pepinettes pasta, relax it (if necessary with more broth).
- Add the chopped cebette, the brunoise of asparagus tail, adjust the seasoning. Add the mascarpone cheese off the heat.
- The riso should be smooth.
- Brown the morels with butter (5gr), add the chopped shallot, the chopped garlic, the fresh cream and finish with the chopped parsley.
- Place it in a deep plate, add the scum on top and then arrange the morels and the asparagus heads harmoniously.
- Finish with the fresh herbs.