Sébastien Monceaux reveals his gourmet recipe
- White asparagus, size + 16 or + 22 : 6 pieces
- Coarse salt : 40 gr
- Water : 2 liters
- Fresh organic eggs: 2 units
- White vinegar: 6 gr
- Pickles: 4 units
- Lilliput capers or normal capers: 10 gr
- Chervil: ½ boot
- Sherry vinegar: 10 gr
- Olive oil : 100 gr
- Grated parmesan cheese : 200 gr
- Grapeseed oil: 300 gr
- Organic soft-boiled eggs: 2 units
- Mustard: 20 gr
- Bianco vinegar: 12 gr
- Fine salt: 6 gr
- Pepper: 3 gr
- Capers with tails (cut in half): 3 units
- Salt flower: 2 gr
- Crushed pepper grains
- Seasonal salad sprouts (dandelion, purslane, riquette) : 100 gr
Preparation time : 40 min
cook white asparagus
- Peel the white asparagus from top to bottom.
- Break the bottom of the asparagus to break "the fibers", put them to soak in a bowl of fresh water.
- Boil the 2 liters of water and 40 g of coarse salt.
- Immerse the white asparagus and bring to the boil "3 min", cover with a lid or plate, remove from the heat.
- Let cook and once all the asparagus at the bottom of the container, rid them in ice water.
- Once well refreshed, place on a cloth to drain.
- Choose the dressing plate and cut the excess from the bottom of the asparagus.
- Keep the top of the asparagus with the tip.
- Trim the tail bevel and put it in a bowl.
- Cook the 2 organic eggs in boiled eggs vinegar water (11 min. Of cooking) after first boiling.
- Cool in ice water to stop cooking.
- Peel the eggs, separate the egg whites and yolks.
- Cut into small cubes the egg white into a bowl.
- Pass through a sieve the yolk, set aside in another bowl
- Cut the pickles into small cubes, set aside in the bowl with the egg white.
- Drain the capers, add them to the bowl of the egg white and pickle.
- Clean the chervil, wring it out, take only sprigs of chervil and chisel it (keep 5 sprigs for finishing).
- Add it to the other ingredients, finish the ravigote with olive oil, sherry, salt and pepper .
- Once the parmesan has passed through the micro-plane, place it in a Tefal pan warmed by the induction or gas hob or on a silpat, in the oven at 180 ° for 7 minutes.
- The tile should be fine and blonde after cooking, break it into large pieces and set aside on paper towel.
- Cook the 2 organic eggs in vinegar water for 5 and a half minutes, boiling. Cool them well and flake them.
- In a blender or thermomix tank, place the soft-boiled eggs, mustard, bianco vinegar, salt and pepper in the bottom, mix everything gently, and add the grape seed oil in a drizzle to obtain a relaxed mayonnaise. If it's too thick, put a drizzle of water, adjust the salt and pepper seasoning if necessary, put in a bag or pipette.
- Tailed capers cut in half.
- Purslane leaves or "roquette" salad.
- Sprigs of chervil (5 sprigs).
- Salt flower.
- Cracked black pepper.
- At the bottom of the flat plate, place the egg yolk passed through a sieve over the entire central surface
- Harmoniously place the not too liquid ravigote sauce on the bottom of the plate with the help of a 10 cm cookie cutter
- Warm the 5 asparagus and the bevels with olive oil and salt flower in the microwave for 20 sec. Place them and crisscross them to give volume to the dish
- Dress the salad or sprouts with olive oil, fine salt, as well as the chervil sprigs, have fun inserting them between the asparagus, place the pieces of parmesan tiles
- Finish with several cold emulsion points and tails